Are you ready for the Science Fair on February 23-24? This year’s science fair packet will guide you through the whole process — from picking a project and performing your experiment all the way to presenting at the science fair. Click HERE to download and print your copy.
Pictures from Howard Burnham Elementary School’s Winter Concert and International Day are shown below. Click or tap any picture to enlarge.
Parents and students had a great time at our annual Winter Concert. Maestro Garcia led the groups as they played their instruments for everybody’s enjoyment.
Mrs. Rosa Guerrero entertained our students for our annual International Day. Students loved having Mrs. Guerrero teach them about different customs and cultures.
Twenty-seven Da Vinci 7th-8th grade students attended the middle school UIL competition in Van Horn. Da Vinci took second place overall. The following students placed in individual events:
- David Baca – 1st place 8th Grade Spelling
- Zach Cross – 4th place 8th Grade Chess Puzzles
- Chandni Garcia – 3rd place 8th Grade Art
- Chandni Garcia – 1st place 8th Grade Listening
- Zayya Gutierrez – 4th place 8th Grade Math
- Cash Johnson – 2nd place 7th Grade Maps, Graphs, and Charts
- Chloe Koenig – 3rd place 7th Grade Science
- Diego Legarreta – 1st place 7th Grade Chess Puzzles
- Diego Legarreta – 4th place 7th Grade Math
- Diego Legarreta – 1st place 7th Grade Social Studies
- Xavier Litman – 2nd place 7th Grade Chess Puzzles
- Xavier Litman – 3rd place 7th Grade Numbers Sense
- Xavier Litman – 4th place 7th Grade Social Studies
- Carlos Lopez – 4th place 7th Grade Chess Puzzles
- Alex Ovalle – 4th place 8th Grade Numbers Sense
- Hector Rios – 1st place 8th Grade Chess Puzzles
- AnaMaria Solis – 2nd place 8th Grade Social Studies
- Sebastian Velez – 3rd place 8th Grade Science