Funding for our day-to-day operations comes from the State of Texas as a per student allotment. However, no government funds are provided for charter school facilities. Therefore, we must rely on private and corporate donations to build the state-of-the art facilities to launch our innovative educational programs.
Our biggest challenge is to raise funds to build the classrooms, labs, music and art rooms, library, and athletic facilities for our expanding campuses. Just recently the District acquired four acres in order to develop an outdoor athletic area for soccer, baseball, track, etc. Your donation can be a lasting legacy to our children and the community.
To help make the dream a reality, we are seeking assistance from private foundations, corporations and other benefactors. Please contact the superintendent at (915) 584-4024 to:
- Learn more about our district and its best practices.
- Schedule a tour of our schools.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution.*
- Sponsor one of our new facilities to be named in your honor in recognition of your generous gift.
* The charter holder, El Paso Education Initiative, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to improving educational opportunities.