On Tuesday, April 20 at 6:00 P.M., the International Club will have a meeting via Zoom with information about the 2022 Europe Trip. To register and receive the meeting details, visit https://rsvp.eftours.com/ucpnufc. Topics discussed include the itinerary, COVID safety, pricing and payments, and fundraising. For more information, please contact Mr. Garcia or Mrs. Montes Anchondo.
Attention parents of students in grades 5-10:
You should receive one or more e-mails about the importance of filling out course request forms for your child/children for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Following the steps below will give your child the best chance of receiving the classes you/they want.
- Enrollment Packet: If you have not turned in your enrollment packet for next year, we will need that first. We cannot process your course requests until we receive the enrollment packet. You can turn in your completed enrollment packet at the same time as your course request form.
- Course Request: Fill out the course request form for the grade your child will attend next school year by April 23. (For example, if your child is in sixth grade, you should fill out the seventh grade form.) If you have more than one child enrolled, fill out one form for each child:
- Form for students entering 6th Grade next school year
- Form for students entering 7th Grade next school year
- Form for students entering 8th Grade next school year
- Form for students entering 9th or 10th Grade next school year
- Form for students entering 11th or 12th Grade next school year
- Return your completed form via e-mail or in-person:
- E-mail: Send your completed form to email@example.com. The subject line should include the child’s first and last name, and their grade level next year. (For example, "John Smith 7" if your child’s name is John Smith and he is entering seventh grade.)
- In-person: Submit the completed form at the Da Vinci front office.
- We cannot guarantee that your child will be placed into all the courses selected on the form, however we will attempt to place them in as many as we can.
- You can e-mail your bring both your course request forms and enrollment packets at the same time.
- Course request forms and enrollment packets are due April 23, 2021. If we do not receive your course request form by April 23, 2021, your child will be scheduled at the discretion of the scheduling team.
A group of French students of all levels were encouraged to participate in the American Association of Teachers of French (AATF) Media Contest 2020-2021. The purpose of AATF is to promote French teachers and their students to engage in cultural events, create and use authentic materials in the classroom, and provide opportunities to recognize professional excellence and student achievement.
It is with great pleasure that we recognize our students who participated this year and helped with the video! The theme was "Tout est possible avec le français" (Everything is possible with French). The purpose of our video was to convey the path of learning French and how it can impact one’s life to learn a new language.
The video, Le Rêve Diamant received a third place national ranking among 103 contributions!
The Da Vinci International Club will have a fundraiser Friday, April 9 from 10 A.M. to 10:30 P.M. at Panda Express located at 7826 Paseo del Norte.
- When ordering in the drive-thru or inside, order normally and mention "Da Vinci". A portion of the proceeds from your meal will go to the International Club!
- If you can’t make it to the Paseo del Norte location, you can order online at whatever location is convenient for you. Use the coupon code 902368 with your order and you can still support the International Club! It works nationwide too, so let your friends and family know!